Return to Previous Page

Williams Way, Crowborough £230,750

NEW
  • Photo 1
    Williams Way
  • Photo 5
    Williams Way
  • Photo 19
    Williams Way
  • Photo 13
    Williams Way
  • Photo 12
    Williams Way
  • Photo 14
    Williams Way
  • Photo 15
    Williams Way
  • Photo 11
    Williams Way
  • Photo 6
    Williams Way
  • Photo 9
    Williams Way
  • Photo 7
    Williams Way
  • Photo 8
    Williams Way
  • Photo 4
    Williams Way
  • Photo 16
    Williams Way
  • Photo 10
    Williams Way
  • Photo 2
    Williams Way
  • Photo 3
    Williams Way
  • Photo 18
    Williams Way
  • Photo 17
    Williams Way

Please enter your starting address in the form input below.



A brilliant opportunity to acquire this shared ownership property which is currently at a 65% share with Moat Housing. The house itself is a two bedroom modern home which internally has a kitchen to the front, a lounge/diner overlooking the garden and then a cloakroom on the ground floor. Upstairs you have a family bathroom and two good sized bedrooms. The garden to the rear has to be one of the biggest selling features as it is an enviable size and not overlooked over the back. To the front there is a driveway which takes care of the parking requirement. Location wise this is very convenient as you are within a short distance of Crowborough’s town centre and the local schools. This is an affordable home which is being offered to the market to purchase 65% of it’s whole value whilst the other 35% is currently rented to the owner by Moat Housing. The rent charge is £285.69 per month which includes the service charge.



Click to enlarge

2
1
1
  • Two Bedroom Semi Detached
  • 65% Shared Ownership
  • Lovely Garden
  • Modern Finish
  • Off Road Parking
  • Convenient Location

Request A Viewing

Please read our privacy notice for information on how we use your details.

Williams Way
Crowborough TN6 2UW
County: East Sussex
Sale Type: For Sale
Ref #: PO003133
Natasha Forbes
Peter Oliver Homes
P: 01825703000
rightmovezooplaprimelocation2onthemarkettpoTSI-AC